|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Assistant HR Manager (HRBP)
Our client is a reputable company with a strong business presence in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an Assistant HR Manager (HRBP) to cater to their rapid business growth and transformation.
- Work closely with the regional business heads and leadership team to offer market insights and strategic HR solutions to operational business needs.
- Leads, provides insights, and advises on the people aspects of organizational change and transition.
- Develop and implement effective manpower planning, talent acquisition, staff retention, and succession planning
- Promote company-level changes in the regional business departments, be responsible for improving the process, and procedures of human resources in business departments; improve the efficiency of human resources operations.
- Become a bridge between the region and the headquarters, inherit company culture, carry forward values, build communication channels, and ensure the sustainable and healthy growth of the organization
- Assist in ad hoc assignment if required
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of solid experience in the HR field
- Knowledge/experience in business partnering and recruitment is a must
- Experience in handling Organizational Development project will be a bonus
- Dynamic, resourceful with strong analytical skills and commercial acumen combined with a drive for results and problem-solving.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Immediate Available is highly preferred.
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.