(Assistant) HR Manager
Our client is a highly reputable telecommunications giant in Hong Kong, with their well-established presence, they are currently hiring an (Assistant) HR Manager to join their team to support their transformation across the business.
- Partner closely with senior management and HR teams to support full spectrum of HR functions, including staffing & resourcing, compensation & benefits, learning & development and employee engagement etc.
- Be responsible for both internal and external communication and coordination
- Handle staff and stakeholder enquiries on different HR matters and provide professional solution and advice
- Participate in corporate HR projects and programs as required
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years' solid HR experience gained from sizable organizations
- Strong skillset in problem solving, talent management and communication
- Eagerness in driving new initiatives and implementing policies in diversified environment
- Proactive, independent and able to handle multi tasks
- Excellent command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.