(Assistant) Human Resources Manager (Educational institution)
Our client is a Well-known education organization and they are hiring an Assistant Human Resources Manager. This person will report to the Senior Human Resources Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide front-line one-stop-shop HR support in one of the Divisions in the Human
* Assist the Division Head in the implementation of HR policies and procedures
encompassing recruitment, further appointment, promotion, transfer, re-deployment,
redundancy and termination of employment; compensation and benefits; staff development
and training; staff appraisal, reward and sanction matters, etc.;
* Assist in assigned subject areas/projects and work independently with minimum supervision
from the Division Head;
* Provide administrative/secretarial support to Committees and HR-related matters as and
* Act as a mentor of junior officers in the Division and provide them with guidance and
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Office or her delegates.
* have a recognised degree;
* have at least 10 years of solid human resource management and supervisory experience;
* have a good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua being preferred;
* have a perceptive and analytical mind with demonstrated management capability;
* have good interpersonal and communication skills;
* be competent in committee secretaryship;
Interested parties, please send your resume to apply online. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.