Our client is a non-profile organization and is currently looking for a seasoned Senior Human Resources Manager to join their compensation & benefits team. The ideal candidate will be confident yet warm and have strong knowledge of C&B and experience managing massive data and HR analysis.
- Handle full spectrum of C&B functions and supervise the C&B team
- Oversee the payroll cycle and ensure payroll, MPF, taxation and leave management are processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Manage and implement different C&B projects, including but not limited to performance management, internal mobility, salary structure reviewing, and C&B benchmarking
- Provide practical and professional advice to the business and HR team members on reward programs
- Assistant in ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant C&B experience within the real estate industry, including 5 years at managerial level
- Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Proficient knowledge on payroll and human resources management system
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com