Our client is a sizeable local organization and is currently looking for an Assistant HR Manager/HR Manager to join their shared services team. The successful candidate thrives on taking initiative, loves multi-tasking and working autonomously in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Provide full spectrum of HR and administrative support to the executive level
- Responsible for HR operations including on-boarding and off-boarding, interviews arrangement, employment contract preparation, administration of pension schemes, work injuries, and employee benefits
- Maintain employee records in HR system and other database platforms
- Prepare reports and presentation materials
- Work closely with internals and vendors on full spectrum of HR enquiries
- Assist in other ad-hoc Human Resources related tasks assigned by the team
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in HR or related field
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills in English and Mandarin required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com