|Reference||IY - AM - 192783_1621707043|
Assistant Finance Project Manager
Our client is a multinational company with over 60,000 employees and 2,000 offices around the world. They are looking for a hands-on and detail-minded candidate to assist in the enhancement of all accounting processes.
- Assist in supporting and ensuring the month-end closing and exploring how to meet the local and global reporting deadlines.
- Familiar with key accounting process flows and cycles (such as Revenue, P2P, A2C, etc.) and have good sense and exposure on internal control
- Assist in the enhancement of all accounting processes, Accounting policies, process flow setting, and writing
- Ensure the setup and deployment of new process flow and enhancement to be required on internal control and corporate governance under the group policies.
- Work closely with the worldwide finance team to drive new system/initiative implementation and process streamlining projects which involve the preparation of reporting and templates
- Ad hoc projects or duties as assigned
- Qualified member of HKICPA/ CPA Australia/ ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant finance experiences with solid experience in handling month-end closing & General ledger
- Well versed in MS Office and familiar with the usage of Oracle is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken in English & Chinese
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and respond effectively to unexpected changes and requests
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.