|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||IY - FM -192837_1630570870|
Assistant Finance Manager/ Finance Manager
Our client is a US retail company. They are looking for a fast-paced candidate with an agile mindset to join their finance team.
- Monitor full set of accounting operations, month-end closing, reporting and forecasting, budgeting, and analysis report
- Responsible for the net revenue and inventory functions in accounting, including calculation of rebate accruals, issuance of credit notes, inventory adjustments, support on inventory count, inventory reconciliation.
- Provide timely sales reports and variance analysis to facilitate management decision making
- Assist in tax planning, internal control, process streamlining, and develop policy & guidelines
- Work closely with the local finance team to drive new system/initiative implementation, and process streamlining projects that involve preparing reporting and templates, implementation, follow up, facilitation, etc.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting
- Qualified ACCA/ HKICPA/ CPA Australia
- Familiar with US GAAP would be a bonus
- Minimum of 10 years solid working experience in multinational corporations
- Advanced MS Office and Exchange, advanced Excel knowledge
- Able to work under pressure with resilience and deliver quality jobs in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of verbal & written English and fluency in Chinese
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.