|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||IY - AFM - 68542_1627801204|
Assistant Finance Manager
Our client is a well-known property management corporation with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to lead and supervise a team to perform daily accounting duties.
- Lead a team of 10 and report to the Head of Finance
- Preparation of full sets of accounts for the Group, month-end closing, and daily accounting functions
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial reporting, management report, and variance analysis.
- Assist business unit to prepare the annual budget
- Coordinate and finalize the annual audit and tax filing
- Lead the team for system revamp project and review process flow
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- Member of HKICPA/ACCA or related professional qualifications required
- At least 8 years of experience in related managerial roles in the property management industry is a must
- Good management skills and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Independent, hands-on, self-motivated, capable of handling tight timeline
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.