|Reference||SC - Finance AFM_1592793799|
Our client is a global brokerage and capital investment company. The company is keen is to corporate access and commitment to the highest levels of client service. They are now looking for the Assistant Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong team.
- Update the perform financial rolling forecast, budget, and cost control
- Prepare annual budget and make presentations on operational projects and review
- Manage all activities of regular financial reporting, which include month-end closing, monthly report preparation and variance explanation
- Review the operational and financial performance of liquid capital and prepare regulatory returns
- Assist daily ad hoc tasks
- Participate in other duties or projects assigned by supervisors
- Degree or above in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines, and CPA preferably
- 3 + years' experiences from a sizable organization
- Product knowledge in securities and derivatives is an advantage
- Open to Big 4 candidates
- Good strength in communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Mandarin, Cantonese is desirable
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or send CV in word format.