|Reference||INS - AM_1601362585|
You will be responsible for:
- Handling daily accounting duties, including bank reconciliation, expense summary, revenue billing, accounts payable and accounts receivable reconciliations;
- Assisting in Cash and Treasury management activities;
- Preparing user requirement on finance and accounting related project with different teams on financial information flow;
- Assisting in the implementation of accounting system, internal control and policies
- Assisting in annual budget and quarterly forecasts exercise;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or other Accounting qualification
- Over 3 years relevant experiences in insurance industry, candidates coming from big 4 with insurance exposure will be considered
- Knowledge in accounting or audit (Insurance background preferred)
- Independent, responsible, strong analytical abilities and good time management
- Good communication skill. Excellent in both written and oral English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.