|Salary||HK$400000 - HK$550000 per annum|
Assistant Finance Manager, Group Level (~45k)
Our client is a well-established multi-national trading company. They are currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their growing team. The position will be directly reporting to the Group Finance Director.
Package: around HK$ 30k -40k monthly + double pay + bonus
Key Job Summary: Financial Accounting/Management Reporting/System Implementation
- Responsible for the financial reporting, management reporting, financial analysis
- Assist in group consolidation report
- Key person for implement finance and accounting project
- Support on system implementation and procedures improvement
- Improve and enhance internal controls on the accounting process.
- Assist in develop and comply group accounting policy, accounting treatment analysis and tax compliance issues
- Assist in special projects when needed
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Recognized professional qualification, such as HKICPA or equivalent is a MUST
- At least 3 to 5 year experience in accounting/auditing; Commercial experience in an MNC is a Plus; Big 4 experience is Plus
- Experience in ERP system is a PLUS
- Strong technical knowledge in accounting and good project management skills
- Excellent English spoken and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com