|Salary||HK$455100 - HK$585100 per annum|
Assistant Finance Manager, Group Level
Our client is a well-established multi-national business service provider company. They are currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their growing team. The position will be directly reporting to the Group Finance Director.
Package: around HK$ 35,000 - 45,000 monthly + double pay
Key Job Summary: Group Accounting/Management Reporting/Financial Analysis/System Implementation
- Responsible for financial reporting, management reporting, financial analysis, business analysis for group and business unit level
- Responsible for financial plan, profit forecast, and group and business unit facilitate performance management
- Assist in group consolidation report
- Key person for implement finance and accounting project
- Support on system implementation and procedures improvement
- Improve and enhance internal controls on the accounting process.
- Assist in develop and comply group accounting policy, accounting treatment analysis, and tax compliance issues
- Assist in special projects when needed
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Recognized professional qualification, such as HKICPA or equivalent is a MUST
- At least 5-year experience in accounting/auditing; Commercial experience in an MNC is a Plus; Big 4 experience is Plus
- Experience in ERP system is a PLUS
- Strong technical knowledge in accounting and good project management skills
- Excellent English and Chinese spoken and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Kelvin Ko or call +852 3972 6554 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com