Assistant Finance Manager, Fin-tech company
- Fast growing trading platform
- High Caliber Team
- New Headcount
A fast-growing trading platform with strong exposure in APAC. They are looking for an assistant manager to support their fast-growing Hong Kong Business.
Reporting into the team head, your key responsibilities are:
- Prepare the monthly book closing, including accruals and P&L review
- Communicate with different stakeholder regarding the Finance issues
- Handle day to day accounting function and accounts payable.
- Handle management accounts.
- Establish controls and procedures.
- Participate in different projects
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in audit, big 4/ securities brokerage/ fintech company.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and securities brokerage business
- Self-motivated and positive mindset
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading organization that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now.