My client is a leading financial instituation. They provide brokerage, investment banking, asset management, private equity, alternative investments, and financial leasing services. They are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager for their team.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing overseas offices management accounts
- Assisting the management reporting team in preparing various management reports
- Ensuring overseas finance are properly following the Group Finance policies
- Reporting to senior managements and ensuring data and maintained properly
- Assisting other ad hoc tasks.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Accounting/Auditing related experience or finance project experience in Financial Institutions.
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained from Financial Institutions.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem-solving skills.
- Open to candidates from external audit firms.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading groups that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.