|Salary||HK$520000 - HK$611000 per annum|
Assistant Finance Manager
Our client is a HK listed conglomerate, with a wide range of business, such as consumer electronics manufacturing and FMCG, well established in Hong Kong for over 50 years. They are proactively seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to support their manufacturing business.
- Supervise junior accounting staffs to maintain daily accounting operations
- Perform month-end closing, and prepare monthly management reports, including but not limited to cost and inventory analysis
- Work closely with controlling team to drive various process improvement projects
- Liaise with external auditors and IT department for the annual audit and system implementation
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA or other qualifications equivalent
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience in accounting
- Candidates well trained from Big 4 would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office; with knowledge in ERP system is a plus
- Mature, independent, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.