|Reference||IY - 1239943_1631944804|
Assistant Finance Manager
Our client is a garment manufacturer in Hong Kong. They are seeking a hands-on and decent candidate to assist their group on consolidation and month-end closing issues.
- Five years exp in Big 4/2nd tier & Commercial
- Consolidation & month-end closing
- Project Accounting with system implementation exp.
- Responsible for month-end closing and reporting
- Preparation of consolidation for management reports, forecasting, budgeting, and tax computations
- Assist in work process streamlining
- Review and enhance accounting system, accounting policies, and internal control
- Coordinate and finalize the annual audit and tax filing.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA / ACCA / CPA Australia
- At least 5 years of relevant finance experiences in sizable companies, including external audit experience in Big 4/2nd tier
- Hands-on experience in process improvement or system enhancement/implementation
- Good command of verbal & written English and fluency in Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and ideally Flex System application
- Proactive, meticulous, multi-tasking, efficiently, and under pressure in a demanding and fast pace environment
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.