|Salary||HK$480000 - HK$540000 per annum|
Assistant Finance Manager (1-year contract)
Our client is a global leading media company with a regional team in Hong Kong. We are helping them to look an individual with Big four or second tier background to join their business as an Assistant Finance Manager.
- Oversees the accounting functions of regional local office and prepare regional management reports
- Responsible for regional consolidation reporting and reconciliation with Country and Global Finance.
- Ensure the finance function complied to SOX and company policies.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance with CPA qualification
- Minimum 3 years of working experience gained from Big four/ second tier professional accounting firms
- Strong financial and management reporting experience is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with ability and confidence to work with all levels
- Independent, able to meet tight deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Good verbal & written communication skills in English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.