|Location||Central and Western District|
Assistant Director, Organisation Development
Our client is a renowned and stable institution in education sector. They have been valued the future HR transformation within the group and are now looking for a proactive OD talent to join their team.
- Provide input to the overall people agenda in alignment with the institution's strategic goals and missions
- Partner with senior management in designing and developing OD strategies and initiatives
- Be a focal point and closely liaise with different business units on their talent and other development programmes
- Keep improving and streamlining their HR infrastructure to increase the organisation effectiveness
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid OD experience gained from sizable organizations
- Strong skillset in problem solving, project management and communications
- Eagerness in driving new initiatives and implementing them in fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in both verbal and written Chinese and English