- Report to the Executive Director, the successful candidate is responsible for managing the corporate services functions within the head office and leading the operations among different districts in Hong Kong
- Provide strategic planning and continuous improvement advice according to the organization's direction on policies, programmes and projects with cost effective purpose
- Drive talent management initiatives on performance management, succession planning and leadership development and be a leader to maximize the team's motivation and productivity
- Maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders including board members, committees' members, government bodies, funding partners, donors, corporates, NGOs and the general public
- Support ad hoc assignment by the Executive Director whenever necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Social work with professional qualification of registered social worker (Master degree or additional qualification is an advantage)
- Minimum 20 years of working experience with 10 years in a management position, preferably in children and youth services
- Experience in managing corporate functions such as HR, Finance, IT, Corporate Admin and Governance
- Ability to bring in new ideas and drive changes to improve organizational effectiveness
- Strong leader to influence team members and collaborate with senior management/various stakeholders
- Proficient communication skills in English and Chinese is important
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD format or contact Katie on +852 3972 5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.