My client is a professional association within the legal sector in Hong Kong and has been established for more than 50 years. They are now looking for an event and communications expert to join their dynamic team to drive local activities and campaigns.
- To handle end to end event management, including but not only limited to venue sourcing, planning, logistic arrangement and set up;
- To organize events such as seminar, conference, online webinar, speaking event, etc;
- To work closely with both internal and external parties and maintain good relationships;
- To assist in devising and executing corporate communication initiatives to enhance the image of the association
- To develop, edit and translate bilingual communication materials, such as press releases, speeches, presentation, reports, etc.
- To provide support to corporate social responsibilities and internal communications;
- Work collaboratively with various business units to create content, events.
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or related discipline;
- At least 5 years solid event and communications experience, preferably within professional services or public sector;
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities;
- Outstanding vendor management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency in both English and Chinese (Including PutongHua).
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com