Our client is a renown trading company and they are looking for a Assistant Digital Marketing Manager of develop their online business in Hong Kong.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of E-marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration. · Create and manage the social media platforms like Facebook, IG, E-shop.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies. · Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public--facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies and recommendations on tactics.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proven over 3 years' experience developing E-marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Established press and media contacts.
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.