Our client is a reputable multinational FMCG company, looking for a Assistant Demand and Supply Planning to join their team.
They are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, strong-minded, and passionate about resolving challenges.
- Develop demand and supply forecasts for assigned product categories
- Evaluate and follow up on demand and supply status such as promotional, seasonal, and sales event items to make sure planning is on track
- Ensure forecast accuracy and performance meet KPI
- Suggest improvement plans in accordance with the demand and supply situation
- Minimum 5 years' experience in demand and supply planning in the FMCG industry
- Order distribution management skill is highly preferred
- Solid stakeholder management experience to maintain good relationships with different stakeholders
- Strong numeric sense and analytical skill
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English