This world leading organization is consistently expanding their business in HK, the unique, world-class company is now recruiting this marketing position to join one of their business functions.
With over a century presence in HK, the company continues to be a highly influential leader in the industry.
- Support the team head to lead a team of marketing and CRM specialists to achieve the revenue targets
- Develop, establish and executive marketing strategies and activities
- Implement the strategic planning on customer acquisition, retention and activation program
- Partnership Marketing - Identify and organize joint promotion activities with key strategic partners
- Conduct analyses using CRM data, collect & deliver customer's data
- Define the data strategy that supports the overall CRM database marketing requirements and develop a data road map
- Oversee & manage on-going CRM operations, procedures and all CRM related system issues
- Allocate, control and review expenses within given budget
- Stakeholders management, regular meetings with internal & external parties on campaigns progress
- Minimum 10 years of experience in CRM, loyalty program, preferably from Airlines/Telecom/Banking/Insurance sectors
- Team management experience is highly preferable
- Knowledge and know how on CRM, Loyalty Program, Customer Acquisition, Operations & CRM system
- Strong in project management & capability to drive operations flow
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin