|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$35000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is a HK Listed Engineering Company and their business is still growing. They are now looking for a high calibre with solid corporate communications experience to join their dynamic team. This position will have people management exposure and directly report to the Corporate Communications Manager.
- To assist in planning, developing, and implementing the corporate communications strategy to differentiate the brand and raise awareness in the market;
- To ensure the consistency of the Corporate Identity of the Group ;
- To plan and organise corporate or PR and investor relations events/activities, i.e. sponsorships, award submissions, Annual General Meetings, investor meetings, etc.;
- To prepare disclosure materials such as annual & interim reports, announcements and Q&A for investor meetings, analysis reports, ESG reports;
- To support CSR events and sustainability related issues;
- To support the planning and execution of issues / crisis management and communications for corporate matters;
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, public relations, communications, or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years' solid experience in PR / Corporate Communications in listed companies, with previous exp. working in agencies would be an advantage.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills with extensive relevant network;
- Strong in creative writing and content generation;
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and committed to excellence;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com