|Location||Central and Western District|
(Assistant) C&B Manager
Our client is a market leader of their sectors with growing businesses and promising future development, they are now currently looking for a/an (Assistant) C&B Manager to join them to support their business to new heights.
- Responsible for C&B operations for HK and other designated offices
- Lead a team and be a focal point of implementing different initiatives across the business, from development to implementation
- Review and evaluate C&B policies and procedures regularly to ensure their legal compliance with high competitiveness in the market
- Be responsible for internal communication and stakeholder management
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of solid C&B experience gained from sizeable organisation
- Well-versed in Hong Kong labour law and advantageous if covers other countries' ordinances
- Eagerness in driving new initiatives and implementing policies in fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.