|Reference||IY - AR - 98123_1617934366|
Assistant AR Manager
Our client is a global product development and e-commerce company with an international presence. We are assisting them to look for an experienced and hands-on individual to join their Finance team as an Assistant AR Manager.
- Follow up collection status and handle payment inquiries with customers
- Participate in the preparation of financial and managerial reports, including aging report, financial analyses, forecasting, cash flow review, audit, and taxation
- Work closely with management and all other departments to continuously improve company AR collection results
- Drive process improvement, system implementation, and automation efforts to streamline revenue reconciliation and accounting
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 7 years' AR experience in multi-national companies
- Ideally had prior experience going dealing with transformation and global finance exposure across system implementation, process streaming, and workflow improvement
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and respond effectively to unexpected changes and requests
- Independent, hands-on, self-motivated, capable of handling tight timeline
- Well versed in MS Office and experience in using NetSuite is preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.