|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||IY - SA - 19283_1624075209|
Assistant Accountant/Accountant - AP focus
Our client, a leading multinational company, is looking for a down-to-earth and articulate candidate to join their dynamic team.
- Handle the accounts payable section e.g. prepare accounting/ payment schedules, data entries
- Responsible for month-end closing, including the preparation of journal entries
- Liaise with external auditors on audit and prepare audit schedules and accounts to support interim/annual audits
- Prepare bank reconciliation and account reconciliation
- Assist in ad hoc reports and tasks as required.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience in sizable/ multinational corporations
- Articulate, agile mindset with high sensitivity to numbers and details
- Good command of English & Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proactive, communicative, multi-tasking, and able to work independently
- Candidate with CPA qualification will be considered as Accountant
- Immediate Available is highly preferred
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.