|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||IY - AP -91283_1631503907|
Assistant Accountant (AP)
Our client is a multinational buying office with over 100 stores across the world. We assist them in looking for a dynamic and fast-paced individual in handling external and internal invoice submission.
- Processing of invoices and payments as per internal guidelines
- Manage coding, verification, approval process, and cross-functional workflow process
- Ensure punctuality of report and invoice submission on weekly and monthly basis
- Handle daily communication with internal & external cross-functional partners
- Participate in executing analyses, as directed, in support of sourcing operations goals and analytics
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks to be assigned by management
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in handling Account Payable
- Independent, hands-on, self-motivated, capable of handling tight timeline and strong "will-do" attitude
- Experience in working in manual reports in MS Excel, Access environment, or similar
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.