|Salary||HK$234000 - HK$286000 per annum|
This organization is a global leading corporate service provider based in Hong Kong, successfully operating in 20+ countries over a few decades. We are assisting them to look for an Assistant Accountant to join their group finance team.
- Perform full set of accounts and preparation of monthly reports for group reporting
- Prepare forecast and annual budget
- Prepare invoices, vouchers and in-house reports/reconciliations
- Independently handle all accounting issues including account receivables, payable
- Process expense claim form efficiently and accurately
- Handle local users inquiries on online T&E tool SAP Concur
- Participate in related financial and accounting projects and ad hoc task as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- 2 years or above working experience in accounting is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Word
- Self-motivated, team player, independent, well-organized, analytical, flexible and dedicated
- Energetic with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English & Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.