|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a multinational business services provider with a well-established finance department in Hong Kong. We are helping them to look for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
- Handle daily accounting operations of AR & AP
- Review Accounts Payable transactions and resolves issues
- Handle complex or difficult problems raised by vendors, or banks
- Responsible Accounts Payable are settled on time and in an orderly manner
- Monitoring the funding of bank accounts and the reconciliation of vendor statement
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- Student Member of HKICPA/ACCA will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook
- Good command of written & spoken English, Chinese
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, self-motivated, and able to work independently & under pressure
- Immediately available is a plus
This company has a proven track record of developing staff and offering extensive career development opportunities.
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.