This organization is a global leading luxury retail group with several well-known brands across fashion, watch, and jewelry. You will be a key member of the business to look after the full set of accounts and FP&A of the new brand.
- Handle daily accounting operations, and maintain the accuracy of the accounting record
- Prepare full set of books and month-end closing
- Prepare monthly management reports and provide analysis on KPIs
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in accounting
- Has relevant working experience gained from retail / FMCG business is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, with knowledge in SAP would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English & Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.