|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client, one of the larger higher education institutions in Hong Kong is searching for their Assistant Director of Patents and Intellectual Property, a dynamic and highly competent professional to support the organization and their entrepreneurship team on the patent lifecycle.
- Advise on patent strategies, applications, and intellectual property, a well as ownership litigation and possible resolution of patent disputes.
- Assist in the development of strategies and business plan for the development of knowledge transfer
- Supervise activities in the different stages of the patent lifecycle (search, applications, portfolio management and liaison with trademark offices)
- Manage expenses of IP related services
- Collaborate with the commercialization team for effective commercialization of Ips
- Identify areas of further development through benchmarking and investigation
- Assist in the revision and development of policies, guidelines and systems pertaining intellectual property management
- Bachelor's degree in laws (intellectual property and technology law), science or engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience, must have IP portfolio management experience
- Experience in IP matters related to research, technology transfer, management of technology license agreements
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Preferable: posses qualification of a Registered Patent Attorney
Interested parties please send your CV stating your expected salary, kindly note only relevant parties will be contacted.