My client is a leading corporate bank. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for an associate their management reporting team.
You will be responsible for -
- Handling financial analysis reports for management.
- Developing some strategic plans to the business.
- Preparing daily interest rate risk report.
- Assisting in senior management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for broad meeting/ head office requirement.
- Enhancing FTP management policy
- Handling some Ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.