|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a global lifestyle brand. They are now looking for a regional planning manager. Mission of this manager is to monitor the process of sales & distribution planning, in close collaboration with central teams to strengthen the brand supply-chain
This Planning Manager role serves as a member of the International Planning team, guiding the business to achieve the sales and profit objectives aligned to the Company Strategy. This leader will work closely with the Buying team and other leaders to ensure merchandise assortments across all Asia Pacific geos support the financial delivery of the strategic plan, continually improving margins across locations and channels of the region. This role will be responsible for planning all components for Brands across all divisions/departments within our company-owned and operated markets and license/franchise businesses.
- Lead all planning processes including preparing pre-season original plans; financial sales, merchandise margin, and inventory, consistent with the company's top-down goals, to be used in development of the merchandise strategies for the season and to support assortment development and buying needs.
- Improve the current operational model and tools to grow revenues and deliver profitability by identifying and executing strategic opportunities. Specific focus on integrating information from current disparate systems across Finance, Planning, Merchandising and Supply Chain.
- In-Market leads in the development of 3-5 year long- range strategic operational plan that incorporates the financial impact of brand strategies.
- Establish and monitor annual and quarterly budgets and rolling forecasts
- Lead quarterly merchandise plan review and approval overseeing all analytical activities to include development, interpretation, and hindsight of key operational metrics to drive process improvements resulting in increased productivity and efficiencies.
- Oversee all merchandise plans, inventory positions and markdown strategies to drive business results, inventory, profit and turnover objectives.
- Establish assortment rationalization and optimization across all channels of distribution that support Market specific needs and growth.
- Develop, manage and lead Monthly Planning Committee process for HK/APAC that delivers the financial merchandising plans and tracks to Long Range Plan expectations.
- Work closely with the Buying Team to review in season product trends and performance, and provide actionable insights based on data analytics to maximize on opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Work with merchandising and marketing to develop promotional strategies. Analyze promotional effectiveness and make future recommendations.
- Builds a high performing planning team through strong leadership, development, coaching, and accountability that fully supports the growth and long-term vision, and builds our regional capabilities.
- Minimum 8 years of Sales planning & Distribution experience in a fastmoving industry, preferently in Fashion
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Expertise on Excel, VBA, Powerpoint, Anaplan
- Fluent in English
- Passionate, Self-motivated, proactive, good team player and strong leadership
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information