Our client is a leading renowned entertainment label and they are now inviting a strong Artist & KOL lead to join the Asia Pacific team. This lead aims to strategize all the artist compaigns across Asia, responsible for identifiying, contracting and negotiating terms with different KOLs & Creative Agencies.
- Create & coordinate KOL / promo campaigns that feeds the needs of artists. Able to track and monitor relationships with KOL, ensuring campaigns that hit the company business goal.
- Review analytics to adjust and adapt KOL campaigns to maximise ROI
- Explore, build and maintain relationships with KOL, creative agencies, management companies at scale across the region
- Identify and reach out to new potential KOLs
- Develop, lauch and analyse influencer campaigns, from inception through post launch
- Ensure that campaigns are on-brand and in synch with digital, content and wider marketing campaigns.
- Develop goals and performance metrics for influencer campaigns, partnering with analytics teams to derive insights about our artists and implement best practices
- Spearhead influencer programs that identify, recruit, and foster strong relationships with a wide network of influencers, talent, community leaders, and content creators
- 5+ years professional experience in KOL /digital marketing, preferably with a creative agency, influencer agency, or entertainment company
- Solid experience working across social media channels
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, pop culture trends, and creator communities
- Degree holder with a strong command of spoken English & Chinese