|Reference||IY - AR - 9283746_1657619147|
Our client is a well-known US wholesaler. They are looking for a hands-on and self-motivated candidate to handle and manage Accounts Receivable, credit control, and month-end closing for the Hong Kong office.
- Well-known US company
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting
- Westernized and stable working environment
Report to the Finance Manager, you will need to:
- Manage Account Receivables, such as credit control, overdue handling, closely monitoring overdue status, following up with customers on payments, etc
- Prepare cash-flow forecast for cash inflow
- Perform month-end closing process, including month-end closing journals entries; preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliation, calculation of AR provision
- Responsible for AR Master Data creation, maintenance, and monitoring for ERP system
- Ensure accounting effectiveness and compliance with the internal control system
- Assist in monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in annual audit
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years in Accounts Receivable, credit control, or related fields.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, cheerful, and detail-minded
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate will less experience will consider as Assistant Accountant
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.