|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is one of the most profitable organisations and have a sizeable IT team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an experienced Application Development Manager with over 10 years' experience in architectural design and software development of large-scale system.
This individual will lead a team in development and implementation a core application of the group. You need to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and readily able to integrate and interoperation with other in-house systems.
Other responsibilities included:
- Lead a sizeable application development team engage in the effort estimation, design, construction, testing, maintenance and support of complex wagering systems and IT solutions
- Define business requirements and turn into application design that aligns with architectural standards and company roadmaps
- Able to develop on database and application systems on both Windows and Linux platform
- Lead application design, developing and deploying solutions using in Cloud platform
To succeed in this role, you must have people management experience and have solid experience leading an in-house software development and testing team. You must have a good understanding of technology and business domain knowledge; able to identify solution risks; able to communicate with Project Management Team and business stakeholders. Other requirements included:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years in software development with team management experience
- Solid and experienced in SDLC included: software design, development and testing processes
- Knowledge in DevOps and automated testing are highly preferable
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com