You will be responsible for:
- Handling daily accounting duties, including account booking, monthly budgeting, accrual and month-ended reporting
- Coordinating in CS, Compliance team and support account opening etc.,
- Performing fund daily operations work including subscription/ redemption order placing, trade settlement, cash and positions reconciliation, payment arrangement (including client deposit & withdrawal, fund payment)
- Handling ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other Business-related subjects.
- Over 2 years relevant experiences in Fund Admin or Fund Operations industry
- Knowledge in accounting, SFC regulations, Investment Products
- Knowledge in Mutual funds and Traditional funds.
- Independent, responsible, strong analytical abilities and good time management
- Good communication skill. Excellent in both written and oral English and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.