Our client, a top tier investment bank, is looking for an Analyst/ Associate for trade support team to cover equity derivatives products.
- Act as the main contact point for traders. Booking accurate books and record among equities, equity conversion, and structured products. Process all new, amend and cancellation booking (including life cycle events on structured products) in the risk system.
- Ensure daily routines are running smoothly and escalate for potential risky and important issues
- Create instrument set up on derivatives and book cash and derivatives products into risk system and ensure all life cycle event are capture accurately by end of day.
- Provide explanation on trade capture incidents and investigate breaks as necessary with Middle Office
- Perform cash projection and work with traders and treasury support to ensure sufficient funding is set aside to meet market commitment
- Participate UAT (User Acceptance Test) and parallel testing for Equity, and provide resolution on issues till completion.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience from top tier bank environment; Candidates with more experience will be considered as Associate level.
- Strong product knowledge in equity derivatives i.e. Delta One, P-note, ETF, etc
- Proficient in using Excel VBA and Python
- Must be regarded as proactive and assertive in driving control improvement for their area.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.