Our client, a top tier Chinese Investment Bank, is looking to hire an Analyst- Settlement to support the expansion of the business.
- Handle HK Equity, US Equity, Overseas Equity, Bond, ETF and Mutual Fund post-trade settlement for brokerage activities
- Handle foreign exchange transaction, incoming fund and outward payment
- Ensuring the process are within proper internal control and also in compliance with external Rules and Regulations.
- Reconciliation between bank, custodian and in-house records for cash and stock
- Ad hoc project for new product or new system enhancement
- Liaise with brokers in-house counterparties to follow up any settlement related issues and enquiries
- Provide administrative and clerical support, such as data input and document filing
- New project / New business model to perform UAT
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- At least 2 years settlement experience gained from banking environment
- Thorough understanding of the settlement function in major Oversea and Bond markets
- Have knowledge in send SWIFT format instruction, ex. MT103, MT54x, etc
- Mastery of MS Office, knowledge of MS Office VBA
- Good team player with adequate inter-personal skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)