|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client, an esteemed European Corporate Bank, is looking for an Analyst- KYC Client Outreach to sits under centralized team to handle end to end client onboarding and KYC tasks.
- Support and educate clients on KYC initiatives of the bank and general KYC/AML requirements
- Acquire and maintain accurate KYC documentation
- Understand and confidently communicate the KYC requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Validate provided documentation for reasonableness and completeness
- As a special matter expert, proactively provide advice on the matters relating to name screening and alerts hits to BU / stakeholders and the engagement of the in-house / external systems process enhancement with the concerned parties.
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable regulations, AML policies and procedures when carrying out job duties as stipulated.
- Execute remediation of compliance deficiencies (discovered internally or by regulators) where applicable.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines; Possess of the qualification / certification of the Enhanced Competency Framework on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in KYC functions gained from corporate banking business.
- Experience and knowledge of the operations of the external name screening devices / tools such as World Check, Dow Jones and project management is preferable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work with different level of staffs within the organization.
- Meticulous with a logical mind-set.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).