Our client, an esteemed European Corporate Bank, is looking for an Analyst- KYC Client Outreach to sits under Trade Finance Middle Office team to handle end to end client onboarding and KYC tasks.
- Full responsibility and ownership of the overall implementation of KYC AML control of all name screening, periodic review/ trigger review and the clearance of the alert hits generated in the in-house system accurate and diligently within the bank's prescribed SLA.
- Strong skill and in-depth knowledge of on-going KYC review documentation checking and their requirements when performing the CDD during the KYC process.
- As a special matter expert, proactively provide advice on the matters relating to name screening and alerts hits to BU / stakeholders and the engagement of the in-house / external systems process enhancement with the concerned parties.
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable regulations, AML policies and procedures when carrying out job duties as stipulated.
- Execute remediation of compliance deficiencies (discovered internally or by regulators) where applicable.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines; Possess of the qualification / certification of the Enhanced Competency Framework on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing is preferable.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in KYC functions gained from corporate banking business.
- Sounds knowledge in Trade Finance Business is an advantage
- Experience and knowledge of the operations of the external name screening devices / tools such as World Check, Dow Jones and project management is preferable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work with different level of staffs within the organization.
- Meticulous with a logical mind-set.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).