|Reference||SC - ACCTP - B_1594181029|
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining proper filing of accounting records under the Group, including opening, modification, and closure
- Managing and operate the onshore and offshore cash pooling of the Group
- Executing the payments and monitor in-flow funds
- Handling daily accounting work including bank reconciliation
- Supporting for ad hoc assignments
- Bachelor degree holder in accounting, finance or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience in financial industry
- Qualification of LCCI Intermediate level or above is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical mind and result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage;
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.