Our client, the global investment bank, is seeking for an Analyst- Client onboarding who sits within International Operations, serving as the first contact to deal with client on onboarding process. The role will be working closely with the London Client On-boarding team to facilitate the new business client onboarding request of Asia Pacific.
- First point of contact to clients and tracking responses under the Equity and Fixed Income division within APAC region
- Handhold the client throughout onboarding processes (such as KYC, Regulatory, Credit Etc.)
- Liaise with frontline, business management & other related counterparties on documentation issues to facilitate the client on-boarding process (such as front and middle Offices, legal, compliance and static data)
- Supporting the COB London team with the onboarding of new business
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years' experience on a KYC related project or within a Client On-Boarding team
- Knowledge of the HK SFO investor categorisation requirements
- Ability to prioritize work effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and adapt in an ever-changing regulatory and control environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
#stayconnected #connectedgroup #2022KeepRolling