- A reputable European Bank
- End-to-end Client On-boarding
- Attractive Compensation Package
Our client is looking for an experienced Client On-boarding Analyst, focusing on end-to-end client On-boarding process, reporting to the team head.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Contact clients to collect the required documents for Client Onboarding process.
- Conduct CDD of client's profile for onboarding, periodic review, and trigger event review.
- Ensure CDD process are in accordance with Bank's AML/KYC regulatory requirements, and it is completed timely.
- Responsible for document checking, conducting screening for Sanctions/Politically Exposed Persons (PEPS) and adverse Media Screening.
- Provide MIS on progress of CDD reviews.
- Update and maintain the information into Client Database System.
- Handle FATCA/CRS related documentation and reporting requirements.
- Review, update, and disposal the Name Screening alerts daily.
- Investigate, analyze, and close transaction alerts from Transaction Monitoring system.
- Compile transaction alert assessments, in line with prevailing standards, including narratives on the transaction, transaction pattern and the client's activities, for a closure or escalation of alerts.
- Perform data reconciliation between KYC system and selected downstream product admin systems to ensure data integrity.
- Handle ad-hoc assignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 4+ years solid experience in AML/KYC/CDD/EDD/Compliance/Operations/Sales support
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin would be a definite advantage.
- Experience in Transaction Monitoring would be an advantage
- Strong discipline in record keeping and maintenance and strong attention to the detail.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to accept challenges.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.