Our client is a leading Insurance company which provides a comprehensive range of products and services including medical, travel, and general insurance.
Working closely with the Head of team, you will be responsible with a primary focus on sales support operation and review the internal policies with applicable legal and regulatory requirement.
- Lead a team to manage the license and registration affairs of insurance intermediaries with applicable legal and regulatory requirement
- Formulate and execute polices & procedures of insurance intermediary administration
- Regular review of Agent/ Broker agreements, forms and correspondences
- Implement CPD Training plan and monitor CPD Compliance reporting of insurance agent
- Drive and coordinate various compliance reporting/ reviews within the Division
- Support the Division to develop and review internal policies & procedures for uplifting on-going compliance with Group standards
- Manage the sales support operation to cope with distribution channel development
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience for the Manager; Minimum of 4 years' relevant experience for Assistant Manager.
- Solid knowledge of the Insurance Ordinance, Code of Conduct for Licensed Insurance Agents & Brokers and other relevant regulatory
- Good communication skills with excellent command of Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to Teresa.email@example.com or contact Teresa @ +852 3972 5824. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.