Our client is one of the most profitable organisations and have a sizeable IT team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an experienced Agile Coach with solid working experience in IT and project management.
- Provide practical on‐hands coaching and advisory services on the adoption of Agile practices to project teams so that projects are delivered successfully within agreed timescale, quality and budget
- Train and mentor Agile teams in using Agile practices, tools and processes
- Conduct bootcamps, Train the Trainers and other training sessions as required
- Collaborate with people across varying levels and roles, guiding the teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile
- Identifies organisational impediments to successful Agile adoption and recommends and implements actions to drive organisation change
- Contribute to the evolution and maturity of the Agility Framework
- Build knowledge base of Agile best practices, consistency, support each other and discuss common challenges
- Participate in the Centre of Excellence and Centre of Practices to ensure and support consistent adoption of Agile
To succeed in this role, you must have solid experiences in coaching teams in Agile adoption in sizeable organisation. You must demonstrate strong knowledge of Agile methodology, concepts and practices.
Other requirements included:
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject
- Certification in project management and Agile / Scrum
- Experience with collaboration platforms such as Confluence and Jira
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Organisation skills, time management
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese/ Mandarin)
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com