Our client is an international school currently under expansion and looking for an energetic Admissions and Marketing Manager (new headcount) to lead a small team and oversee the marketing of the school and enrolment of prospective students for Hong Kong.
- To achieve 100% recruitment through driving student recruitment and enrolment initiatives, including but not only limited to weekday evening school tours and occasional weekend open houses;
- To develop a deep understanding of individual parent and student needs and appropriately tailor the approach to each situation to provide a personalised experience;
- To maintain accurate student information in database and cascade relevant information to colleagues in a timely manner;
- To build, manage and grow a network of KOLs, influencers, student agents, relocation agents, and property agents to actively promote the school;
- To own and champion all online/offline marketing channels and PR activities within the team, including spearheading newsworthy press releases and social media posts featuring school leaders, teachers, weekly newsletters, written content and photos, fun classroom/out-of-class moments, and overseeing audience response;
- To act as a brand ambassador who understands the school's value proposition and clearly articulates to all stakeholders;
- To drive monthly educational events, international school fairs, information sessions and recruitment activities;
- To fully committed to drive school enrolment for Invictus through public relations, SEO/ SEM and marketing campaigns.
- Degree holder or above in Marketing, Business Studies, Public Relations or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within education industry is a must;
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work under pressure;
- Computer literacy and social media savvy;
- Creative and strong analytical mind, self-motivated;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including proficiency in Putonghua)
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com