|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month|
Our client is a sizeable financial services group with strong presence and positive image across APAC region. They are looking for an experienced administration manager to lead their office administration team.
- Manage full spectrum of office administration functions to ensure smooth daily office operations
- Oversee office supplies procurement, courier and document dispatch services, office renovation and facilities maintenance
- Handle office lease management, contracts negotiation and coordination with contractors and vendors
- Organize company annual events
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Minimum of 10 years of office administration experience with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Phoebe Cheung directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com