- Supervising a small admin team, the successful candidate will provide a full spectrum of professional office management and administration support for the HK office
- Responsible for office administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the office and control the office expenses
- Liaise with various vendors (including office supplies, insurance, office renovation, relocation and landlord for contract renewal etc)
- Support HR operation work when necessary
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Minimum 8 years" solid office management experience in sizable organizations
- Strong communication and presentation skills with all levels of staff
- Proficient language skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of duties
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD format to ConnectedGroup's Professional Support Practice - or contact Katie on 852-3972-5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.